PregnaluX by Supplemena, designed for women experiencing involuntary childlessness is made in Germany comprises pharmaceutical-grade amino acids, vitamins & minerals. It includes, 2,000mg of Myo-Inositol, 700mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), 500mg of L-Arginine, 50mg of D-Chiro-Inositol and 735mg of Carnipure to support pregnancy, all in one single daily serving.
EROSMAS by Supplemena, is PregnaluX's equivalent, designed for men, also experiencing involuntary childlessness, also manufactured in Germany, with select Swiss ingredients, comprises high quality, pharmaceutical-grade amino acids, vitamins & minerals, including 2,000mg of L-Arginine-Hydrochloride (1,700mg L-Arginine) and 740mg of Swiss-produced Carnipure (L-Carnitine) to support sperm maturation and endurance, all in one single daily blackcurrant-flavored powder serving.
German Made for Complete Preconception Support
PregnaluX by Supplemena, made in Germany comprises pharmaceutical-grade amino acids, vitamins & minerals. It includes, 2,000mg of Myo-Inositol, 700mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, 500mg of L-Arginine, 50mg of D-Chiro-Inositol and 735mg of Carnipure to support pregnancy.
Supplemena Range for Her and Him
The Supplemena range includes supplements for both him and her, to support couples experiencing involuntary childlessness
|EROSMAS - 1 Box||Fertilmas - 1 Box||PregnaluX - 1 Box||EROSMAS - 3 Boxes||Fertilmas - 3 Boxes||PregnaluX - 3 Boxes|
|Supply Duration||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Product Form/ Daily Dose||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Capsules / Two Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day||Capsules / Two Per Day||Powder Sachet / Once Per Day|
|Carnipure Per Day||740mg||600mg||735mg||740mg||600mg||735mg|
|L-Arginine Per Day||1,700mg||400mg||500mg||1,700mg||400mg||500mg|
|Made in Germany||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pine Bark Extract||✓||✓|
|Flavour||Blackcurrant||Flavourless||Light Berry||Blackcurrant||Flavourless||Light Berry|
|Gluten-Free + Dairy-Free + Wheat-Free + Corn-Free + Sugar-Free + Non-GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Formulated for Endurance||✓||✓|
Myo-Inositol & D-Chiro-Inositol (DCI)
Commonly referred to asMYO&DCI, these two essential elements of PregnaluX have been studied for their potential to help the ability, within the bodies of women with PCOS, to properly utilize insulin. Insulin-resistance can lead to overall hormonal imbalance and is a common symptom among females with PCOS.
BothMYO&DCIhave been shown to:
Carnipure and L-Arginine
An essential amino-acid,L-Arginineis a key player in a number of physiological functions. The main one, which is absolutely essential for conception, is the regulation of blood circulation redirected to the genitals, uterus and ovaries. The supply of oxygen-rich blood is one of the most important elements in reproductive health.
NAC, Zinc and Magnesium
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)simulates an amino acid called cysteine, which is in charge of protein structures.
Zincharmonizes estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels throughout the entire menstrual cycle. Deficiencies will lead to hormonal imbalances, ovarian problems, and irregular periods. It goes without saying, PregnaluX includes this very important component in its composition.
Magnesiumensures that the right amount of blood flows to the uterus. It, LikeVitamin B6andVitamin D, also regulates hormone levels, specifically progesterone, which is important for a healthy menstrual cycle and the production of eggs.
Selenium & CoQ10
Seleniumis responsible for elevated levels in large, healthy ovarian follicles. It plays a critical role as an antioxidant during the latter stages of follicle development, helping to create a healthier environment for the egg.
CoQ10is the fuel for mitochondria which converts this nutrient into energy. According to a study published in theJournal of Fertility and Sterilitya "decreased energy production [is] related to a deficiency ofCoQ10". Energy is critical in the early stages of embryo development, as it leads to cell division. The body requires certain levels ofCoQ10to function properly.
Enjoy Responsibly and Be Scientific.
- Get your partner's sperm tested, to isolate what might be causing involuntary childlessness
- Everything in moderation is generally a good rule of thumb
- Limit stress. We know it's not easy
- Limit alcohol. Don't smoke
- Avoid environmental pollutants
- Attempt impregnation at the right time
- Buy an ovulation test and get your timing right
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- 30-minutes of walking per day, or 6,000+ steps
- Get a smartwatch or fitness tracker
- Avoid fast food
- Know your recommended daily calorie intake
- Stick to your recommended daily intake
- Avoid preservatives, where possible
Targeted, Proprietary Preconception Blend
- 2,000mg Myo-Inositol
- 50mg D-Chiro-Inositol
- 500mg L-Arginine
- 785mg Carnipure, Zinc and Selenium
- 700mg N-Acetyl-Cysteine
- Zinc, Iron, Magnesium and Copper
- Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
- Vitamin C, E, B6 and B12
- PREGNANCY AID: For females suffering from PCOS, Endometritis, infertility, irregular cycles and more
- UNIQUE FORMULA: Uses a targeted blend of pharmaceutical grade vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- PRE CONCEPTION HELP: Supports the ovarian function and egg quality of women trying to get pregnant
- FERTILITY BOOST: Includes CoQ10 and Vitamin B5, B6, B12, B9, D, C, and E for reproductive wellness
- FOR DAILY USE: Dissolve the powder in 200ml of water at mealtime; each box contains a 30 day supply