How do I use ProsPet Drops? ProsPet Drops come in a convenient liquid drop form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat. Mix with food or a treat 2-3 times daily as follows: Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 5-8 drops Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Get optimum benefits with regular use Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals. How long until I see benefits? Like all good supplements, continued use of ProsPet will result in gradual improvement over time. How long does one bottle last? One 60 mL bottle of ProsPet Drops will last approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Saw Palmetto, Fresh Cleavers, Red Root, Echinacea Purpurea, Echinacea Angustifolia, Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
- ✔ 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - ProsPet Drops is a non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote prostate gland health in senior canines and male pets, ProsPet Drops supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning and helps to maintain a healthy urine flow
- ✔ SCIENTIFICALLY CHOSEN - ProsPet Drops contains a selection of herbs known to support healthy and routine bowel movements and waste elimination, especially in senior male dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients including saw palmetto, cleavers, and echinacea in a concentrated liquid formula, ProsPet Drops provides support for prostate gland health and immune system functioning
- ✔ VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY - ProsPet Drops is Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as ProsPet Drops can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth
- ✔ MALE DOGS - and cats have a prostate gland just like men do. In order to understand the implications of prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate, one has to have an understanding of the location and anatomy of the prostate
- ✔ THE PROSTATE GLAND - is found in male pets only. It is small, consists of two lobes, and lies just behind the bladder, surrounding the urethra and below the rectum. When a male pet is neutered, most of the prostate gland is removed. As a result, prostate problems seldom occur. Enlarged prostates often affect older intact male animals