How do I use EaseSure Mix drops with water and administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily at the following dosage: Cats: 2-3 drops Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL EaseSure can also be used concurrently with PetCalm. Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Get optimum results with regular use Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning. Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals. How long until I see results? Response times will vary depending on a variety of factors, with some pets responding sooner than others. When used regularly in supportive fashion, you will notice overall systemic support within 3-6 weeks. How long will a bottle last? One 59 mL bottle of EaseSure will last for approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
Passion Flower, Skullcap, Fresh Wild Oat, Fresh Ashwagandha, Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water,
- ✔ 100% SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - EaseSure is a non-addictive, herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote brain and nervous system functioning in dogs and cats, EaseSure supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous systems
- ✔ SCIENTIFICALLY CHOSEN - EaseSure contains a selection of ingredients known to support soothed nerves and your pet's natural equilibrium. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of passion flower, skullcap, wild oat seed, and ashwagandha in a concentrated liquid formula, EaseSure provides support for nervous system health, stability, and brain functioning in dogs and cats
- ✔ VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY - EaseSure is Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as EaseSure can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. EaseSure can be easily and safely paired with PetCalm, a homeopathic medicine for symptoms of nervousness and anxiety
- ✔ SEIZURES - neurological disorders caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain, or epilepsy, can affect both dogs and cats, and can be extremely frightening to witness for pet owners. When a seizure occurs, neurons in the brain send and receive electrical impulses in the body that interfere with normal brain processes
- ✔ SEIZURES CAN RESULT - in your pet experiencing loss of muscle control, confusion, disorientation, paddling their feet, salivating, urinating, or defecating themselves. Seizures can last anywhere from a few minutes to suffering a few episodes within a 24-hour period. There are a number of potential causes of seizures in cats and dogs, including hereditary traits and infections