How do I use Mucus-Clear? Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly, or drop directly into the mouth. Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily. Children Under 12: Take 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily. For acute symptoms: Use once every an hour for up to 10 doses until symptoms are clear, then revert to original dosage if needed as a maintenance dose. Mucus-Clear is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions. Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. How long until I see results? People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt. Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when Mucus-Clear is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle. How long will a bottle last? One 2 fl oz bottle of Mucus-Clear will last approximately 24 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
Mucus-Clear is a homeopathic remedy and contains the following HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Kali bich 6C, Kali mur 6X, Kali sulph 6X. Inactive ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water.
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Drops may also be placed directly into the mouth. Adults & Children 12 and older: Take 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily. Children Under 12: Take 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily. For acute symptoms: Use once every an hour for up to 10 doses until symptoms are clear, then revert to original dosage if needed as a maintenance dose. If alcohol is a concern, drops may be added to 1/4 cup of hot water, allow to cool and then sip slowly.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.See more
- ✅ SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Native Remedies Mucus-Clear is a non-addictive and natural remedy for mucus and throat congestion. It is made of 100 percent homeopathic ingredients and was specially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine. Mucus-Clear goes to work quickly, helping to temporarily relieve the most troublesome symptoms of excessive phlegm and mucus production
- ✅ A POWERFUL HOMEOPATHIC FORMULA - Mucus-Clear addresses discomfort associated with throat clearing and congestion. Using a unique, proprietary blend of three highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Mucus-Clear provides an effective and safe choice for managing thick mucus. It goes to work quickly to thin the mucus and relieve symptoms of congestion, providing temporary relief from excessive coughing, throat clearing and other signs of irritation
- ✅ DESIGNED TO BE TAKEN - internally, Mucus-Clear contains no artificial colors or preservatives. This natural treatment for cough and mucus is available in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula that can be mixed into water for sipping or taken directly at full strength. Since homeopathic remedies have no known side effects or interactions with other medicines or herbal supplements, it is also safe to use for all ages
- ✅ THROAT MUCUS - aka phlegm - a viscous fluid produced by the mucous membranes in the respiratory system. It is not the same thing as saliva, which is only produced in the mouth. Phlegm primarily serves the purpose of removing contaminates from the lungs and airways. Excessive phlegm or mucus can cause the feeling of a clog in your throat or a dripping sensation in the back of your nose. When left untreated, excessive throat mucus causes uncomfortable throat clearing and coughing as
- ✅ COMMON SYMPTOMS - of excessive mucus or throat congestion include phlegm build-up, mucus secretions, profuse watery nasal discharge, shortness of breath, excessive coughing or sneezing, and repetitive throat clearing. These symptoms can be not only embarrassing and uncomfortable, but they could also contribute to vocal cord strain and hoarseness, potentially temporarily impacting the sound and strength of your voice