What is Ashwagandha? Ashwagandha is an herb from India. Its long, tuberous roots have been used for centuries as a supplement to general wellness.* It is considered an adaptogenic herb, or one that adjusts the body's response to stress or a changing environment.* Adaptogens help the body cope with external stressors such as toxins in the environment or poor diet, as well internal stresses such as anxiety or emotional turmoil.* Because it may help with feelings of anxiety, ashwagandha may also help promote relaxation.* * Chandrasekhar K., Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62. Why Should I Take It? In addition to being a powerful adaptogen, ashwagandha is also a powerful antioxidant.* Antioxidants occur naturally in plant-based foods and protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, or molecules which may cause stress to cells and tissues.* When the body faces various stressors in life, the immune system may become compromised.* Not only does ashwagandha help support the body in recovering from stress by improving the body's stress response, but also by increasing antioxidant levels and therefore boosting the immune system.*
Ashwagandha root powder, Hypromellose (capsule), organic rice hull concentrate.
Take two capsules once a day, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.See more
- ✔ 100% Pure organic Ashwagandha root powder - 800mg
- ✔ Originating in India Ashwagandha has been used for centuries for relaxation, stress relief, anxiety relief and a to support a healthy immune system.* As a powerful adaptogen and antioxidant Ashwagandha can help protect the body from cellular damage from free radicals while helping your immunes system recover from stress
- ✔ As a powerful adaptogen and antioxidant Ashwagandha can help protect the body from cellular damage from free radicals while helping your immunes system recover from stress
- ✔ Nature's Lab stands behind its products 100% with a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee
- ✔ Made from only the purest ingredients, Nature's Lab vitamins and supplements are extensively tested for quality and consistency. Manufactured in the USA to the highest quality standards. NSF cGMP certified