According to the American College of Nutrition up to 90% of Americans are deficient in choline and some people recommend that you should supplement with a choline product. Alpha GPC is a highly bioavailable form of Choline. This means it crosses the blood brain barrier more easily than many other choline supplements and is effective at supporting choline levels. Optimizing choline levels helps support cognitive function, mood, and motivation. Double Wood Supplement’s Alpha GPC is manufactured in New York city and tested for purity right here in the USA. Please note this product is derived from soy and those with a soy allergy should not consume it. FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Active Ingredients: Alpha GPC - 300mg, Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
Take 1-2 capsules (300-600mg) per day (with food) to support cholinergic brain function and cognitive function.
Do not exceed stated dose. Always consult a GP prior to taking any supplements especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken. Food supplements should NOT be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.See more
- ✔ PROMOTE CHOLINE LEVELS - Alpha GPC is a highly bioavailable form of Choline which helps support healthy Choline levels
- ✔ SUPPORT YOUR MEMORY - Remember more information for your exams, forget less deadlines at work, no more losing your car keys
- ✔ SUPPORT ACETYLCHOLINE SYNTHESIS - Nootropics supplement to support memory, focus and acetylcholine levels
- ✔ MADE IN THE USA - Our Alpha GPC is manufactured right here in the USA
- ✔ SAFETY TESTED IN THE USA - Double Wood's Alpha GPC is safety tested for heavy metals and microbes in New York