How do I use RuniPoo Relief? RuniPoo Relief comes in convenient liquid form, and the concentrated drops are easily disguised in your pet's food or a favorite treat. Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily. Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25mL Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50mL It is recommended that RuniPoo Relief be used concurrently with Digestive Support, which promotes digestive and gastrointestinal system health in pets. Allergen Warning: Contains Nuts Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. How long until I see benefits? Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals. How long does one bottle last? RuniPoo Relief comes in a 60 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the size of your pet and the frequency of use.
- ✔ SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.....RuniPoo Relief is a non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support healthy, firm stool formation in cats and dogs, RuniPoo Relief supports normal bowel function in pets and relieves many symptoms of diarrhea.
- ✔ SCIENTIFICALLY CHOSEN.....RuniPoo Relief contains a selection of herbs known to support healthy bowel movements and a balanced digestive system in cats and dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients like plantain, black walnut and lady's mantle in a concentrated liquid formula, RuniPoo Relief provides support to soothe feline and canine stomachs
- ✔ VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY.....RuniPoo Relief is Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving sizes can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as RuniPoo Relief can be dropped and mixed into water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth
- ✔ PETS RESPOND.....to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals
- ✔ MUCH LIKE HUMANS.....pets can occasionally encounter a bout of diarrhea or loose stool. Diarrhea usually occurs when something your pet has eaten does not agree with their stomach, irritating it and disrupting their normal defecation. Diarrhea can affect dogs and cats of all ages and breeds, and is characterized by loose, watery stools that are passed frequently. Sometimes there may even be blood present